Who we are
We are the Halcrow Foundation;
Registered office is 11 Fielding Road, Chiswick, London, W4 1HP
How the Halcrow Foundation uses your data
We process personal information:
- from donors in order to record the donations you have made and update you.
- from supporters to keep in contact with you.
- from our website enquiry form to respond to queries
- from grant application requests which we receive via our website, email and post to work through the grant application process
The Lawful basis for processing personal data from donors is contractual and for supporters, website enquiries and grant applicants is by consent.
The data we collect
The categories of your personal information that we receive as a result of donations received is limited, where relevant, to your:
- Name, postal address, email address, contact number and details of contributions made.
Online payments and GAYE donations are processed for the Halcrow Foundation by:
- The Charities Aid Foundation
- Some donations are also received from Just Giving and also EveryClick.
The above organisations undertake to comply with the requirements of GDPR in relation to your personal data.
We do not store any credit card details that are provided when making a payment online.
The categories of your personal information that we receive as a result of grant applications is limited, where relevant, to your:
- name, postal address, email address, contact number, website address and details of the funding required.
Your data and third parties
We do not share your personal data with any other organisations.
How long do we retain your data
We will retain your personal data for:
- As long as you are an active donor, supporter or applying for funding from us and only for as long as necessary after your last interaction with us.
- As long as is required to comply with legislation, e.g. HMRC regulations.
Your information rights
You have the right to:
- Ask what information we hold about you – and be given that information
- Ask us to correct, change, or update any information we hold about you
- Withdraw your consent for us to use your information
- Ask us to delete your information entirely
- Make a complaint or ask any other question in relation to your information
- You can request to access, change, or delete your information at any time.
If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your personal information, or you wish to make a complaint in respect of this, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/